Emergencies come in all shapes and sizes. There is nothing worse than dealing with the aftermath of water or storm damage, especially when that damage leaves sewage behind. You can also have a sewage problem from an overflowing toilet or a pipe back up into your home or business.
Do not panic. At Barakat Restoration, we have seen it all before and our sewage cleanup services are here for you 24/7. Our sewage removal experts are all IICRC certified and are highly trained in the most up-to-date restoration and remediation processes. We know how important your home or business is to you and why it needs to be restored asap.
It does not matter where water comes from, whether it seeps in from a leaky pipe, enters via a broken water heater, or gushes in from a flood – water and sewage damage are some of the most devastating you can face. The most common reasons unwanted water intrudes into property are:
• Leaking pipes and water lines
• Appliance overflows
• Sinks, toilets, or tubs overflowing
• Backed up sewage and septic lines
Water damage is bad enough but when raw sewage is mixed in, it can create a deadly combination. The contaminants in sewage water can be dangerous if not remedied quickly. Our sewage removal services take care of sewage water problems quickly and effectively. Our sewage cleanup services are ready to take on whatever type of sewage removal you need – they are equipped and ready to go.
Do NOT try to clean sewage damage yourself. There is a lot more to it than you may think. Our restoration experts know what to do. They will take care of the following and more:
• Lessen sewage water damage using fans and air movers
• Extract all water to prevent raw sewage seeping into your floors
• Repair all the issues surrounding a sewage blockage removal
• Odor removal to bring your home or business back to normal on every level
• Dehumidification to rid your home or business of unwanted moisture
• Reconstruction services, if needed
• Help with insurance claims